1) Nick Diaz NSAC Hearing – Contact Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval at 775-684-5670 or email at http://gov.nv.gov/Contact/Email-the-Governor/
2) Fedor is back in MMA. New Year’s Eve show in Japan with a new League.
3) The UFC has hire nutritionist George Lockhart for Kelvin Gastelum to make 170 lbs for his fight against Matt Brown. Is this a conflict of interest?
4) Pat Healy misses weight at Titan FC and loses his belt. Should a Champion lose their belt if they miss weight?
5) Ronda Rousey’s poor choice of words at the UFC 193 Press Conference.
6) Herschel Walker looking huge.
7) Dana White spotted wearing Nike gear from head to toe. Is there trouble in paradise with Reebok?
8) WSOF Gaethje does a back flip that looks really pain full.
9) Cris Cyborg tries pole dancing.
10) WSOF Vagab Vagabov throws extra strikes after his fight is over.
BELLATOR DYNAMITE RECAP
Good production value and fell short in other areas.
1) Phil Davis wins Light Heavyweight 4-man Tournament
2) Liam McGeary beat Tito Ortiz via Inverted Triangle Choke
3) Josh Thomson gets a win and makes $35K in sponsor money
1) Do you think anyone with a BJJ background, including yourselves, could of won UFC 1?
2) Who do you favor in the Jacare vs Yoel Romero fight at UFC 194?
3) You are sent to prison along with the entire UFC roster and, of course, it’s shank or be shanked. The bigger names and heavier weight classes give you more prison cred but they have a better chance at disarming you and making you their bitch. Who would you try to shank to get the most cred?
4) Who would you have for Dynamite 2?
5)What you guys think of this list that I found of the Top 10 MMA Scumbags Of All-Time? Agree/Disagree
10- Renato Sobral
9- Ricco Rodriguez
8- Gilbert Yvel
7- Mike Kyle
6- Paul Daley
5- Rousimar Palhares
4- Mike Whitehead
3- Chael Sonnen
2- Jon Jones
1- War Machine
THIS EPISODE SPONSORED BY: