The fitness industry has been growing substantially over the past few years, people have been going to the gym more, running, lifting weights, etc.. And to do all of that you’re going to need a good pair of training shoes.
A good pair of training shoes have to be durable, as well as comfortable and light. While there are many on the market, Reebok’s ZQuick series are some of the best in the business.
Product Information From Reebok:
Inspired by hi-performance, Z-Rated tires, the Reebok ZQuick TR training shoe delivers sports car handling for your feet. The Z-Rated midsole foam offers great durability, the agile outsole imparts plenty of traction, and the metasplit flex grooves provide incredible control.
– Mesh upper for breathability with internal BioSleeve and external NanoWeb systems for support
– Low-cut for added mobility with a removable Ortholite sockliner for cushioning that accommodates orthotics
– Sports car-inspired Z-Series foam is combined with high abrasion rubber for quicker stops and lasting agility
– Midsole features iconic medial and lateral midsole cradle, with lightweight flexible cushioning for comfort
– Metasplit Flex Grooves allow foot to splay naturally while vertical and horizontal flex grooves allow for great all-around flexibility
– Outsole rubber in high-wear areas for lightweight durability
The Reebok ZQuick TR’s are easily one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever worn. Aside from the softness of the insole, the shoe is amazingly breathable due to the NanoWeb technology; even on a hot summer day your feet will feel nice and cool.
The ZQuick’s also have immense flexibility and padding on the sole which not only provide great comfort for running, but also provide the stability for weight lifting as well as parkour and free-running.
The design is simple, but very unique. Not only does the nanoweb technology look cool, but gives off a very aerodynamic look as well. The Reebok logo on the side is a bit large, but it doesn’t take up too much space and really pops which helps makes these shoes stand out.
If you’re looking for a light, comfortable, and durable shoe to workout in, the Reebok ZQuick is the one for you. The price point of $89.98 is much better than most other major retailers in the running shoe category, which makes them a must have.
While the ZQuick’s are very light for running at around 8-9 ounces, they can be a bit on the heavier side if you plan on using them as parkour/free-running shoes. However, the grip and sole strength from the sports car-inspired Z-Series foam are well worth the exchange, making for superb balance and landings.
All in all, the ZQuick TR’s are one of the best pair of athletic shoes I have ever owned and I would definitely recommend them to a friend.