Thread: Tito Ortiz VS Ken Shamrock Fight Night 6.5

Alfonso

Tito Ortiz VS Ken Shamrock Fight Night 6.5

A classic first round beat-down courtesy of Tito Ortiz. The 3rd and final match to end the bitter rivalry between the two legendary light heavyweights.

zambothegreat
    lol at his Youtube profile pic

and lol at Tito actually lifting Ken off of his feet with underhooks and slamming him into the cage. I don't even remember that. It's pretty rare that fighters cause that much damage from guard. Chandler showcased some of that ground and pound from guard against Alvarez, but not to the same extent.

ENO1986
    I never seen this fight before, but it was a good fight and I enjoyed it thanks for sharing!

SpiralArchitect
    How awesome was this fight really. Tito just flat out dominated Shamrock and madec ertain everyone realise that this guy is now done. That underhook slam was unreal.

Alfonso
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiralArchitect View Post
    How awesome was this fight really. Tito just flat out dominated Shamrock and madec ertain everyone realise that this guy is now done. That underhook slam was unreal.
    Yeah, it was. I'm not sure if Ken had another pro fight after this one. Tito really whooped him.

vandemon777
    Shamrock didn't stand a chance. Tito was just bigger, better and younger. Anytime you go into a fight angry, you already lost half the battle unless of course you are one of the Diaz brothers.