Thread: Mark Hunt vs Wanderlei Silva

Mark Hunt vs Wanderlei Silva

Basically Mark Hunt is beaten up and down by Silva until Hunt goes absolutely crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLSWEGjRfpI

It was pretty crazy that Wand was able to survive, roids or no roids. I can't wait til Hunt fights Bigfoot. There's no way that fight goes out of the 1st round, in favor of Hunt.

I can watch this fight a million times and not get bored watching it was a good fight I always enjoy watching Hunt fight can't wait for his next upcoming fight!

My favorite part is of course when Hunt just goes flat out crazy and jumps on Silva. How Silva lived through that butt stomp, I'll never know.

All Hunt fights are good fights. He's not very consistent... except that he's consistently fun to watch.
    "When they took away headbutts, I had to learn some skills." - Mark Coleman
    "I was doing this when the prize was going to jail, not winning belts." - Tank Abbott

Awesome fight, Mark Hunt really got the better of Wanderlei in this fight. A big guy with a lot of heart, I think that's what gave Mark Hunt the win. Good video editing too, thanks for the share.