Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
MMANUTS T-Shirts in STOCK!!!!

Thread: MMANUTS T-Shirts in STOCK!!!!

MMANUTS T-Shirts in STOCK!!!!

The day has finally come, get your T-shirts and support the show

http://mmanuts.mybigcommerce.com/

The T-shirt looks cool it would be even cooler if their were multiple colors! I would consider buying a black one not to ware, but to hang on my wall they look like they might shrink after the 1st wash.

Quote Originally Posted by ENO1986 View Post
    The T-shirt looks cool it would be even cooler if their were multiple colors! I would consider buying a black one not to ware, but to hang on my wall they look like they might shrink after the 1st wash.
    These are pre-shrunk and top quality soft. We don't buy cheap shit here. Black may come at a later date since these are not sillscreened but direct to garment for ultimate comfort

That's a cool shirt, once you get some more colors I'll be buying one of them.

I really like it! Nice simple design. What the fabric made out of?

90% cotton 10% poly. Very light weight. Coupon code BBC for $10 off.

That is a pretty good shirt, i would definitely buy it.

Hey guys! I tried to view the shirts, but when I tried to click on the first link it took me to a ''server not found'' page. I tried to click the second one and it says the shop is closed due maintenance.