Thread: Can Gustafsson take Jon's Title?

Can Gustafsson take Jon's Title?

I've a fan of Jon Jones and I'm also quite a fan in the UFC number 1 contender, Alexander Gustafsson. I honestly think Gustafsson has a good chance of taking the LHW title in this fight. It's gonna be a close fight but I think were gonna see a new champ on September 21. What do you think?

Everything that Gus does, Jones does better. Jones takes it in 3 or less.
    "When they took away headbutts, I had to learn some skills." - Mark Coleman
    "I was doing this when the prize was going to jail, not winning belts." - Tank Abbott

I say Jones beats him in a decision. That's if no freak accidents happen, unlike Jones's last fight.

I think John Jones will retain, but you never know Gus has the ability to pull off an upset, but I expect a good fight no less.

I'm supporting Jones on this one. Might put some money on him depending on the odds.

Elbow to the face and Jones takes it.

In all seriousness, the Mauler is good but Jones is just better.

Gus has a puncher's chance of course.

But Jones will dominate in every single category of the fight. I'm rooting for Gus actually. Not a fan of Bones.

I'm also on board with Jones. Yes, an elbow to the face would be nice! I wouldn't bet on it though.

Quote Originally Posted by zambothegreat View Post
    I say Jones beats him in a decision. That's if no freak accidents happen, unlike Jones's last fight.
    I'll be surprised if this fight goes goes to the judges. You rarely see a Jones fight that goes the distance, and Gustafsson likes to finish early, save his last two fights. Either way, I'm sure someone's getting knocked out.