Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are some of your favorite quotes?

Trellum
    When I was faced with the possiblity of my mom dying of breast cancer some years ago, the one quotte that actually made me feel better about it was this one:

''Whatever will be will be''.

Another quote I like:

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

That one up there is so true, and makes me feel much better in times of need.

gdp94
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift." That was from Kung Fu Panda by the way.

“He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool.” - Brigham Young
    "When they took away headbutts, I had to learn some skills." - Mark Coleman
    "I was doing this when the prize was going to jail, not winning belts." - Tank Abbott

TPhoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by gdp94 View Post
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift." That was from Kung Fu Panda by the way.
    That's an amazing quote for an animated movie like Kung Fu Panda. I saw the movie but I didn't remember this quote till you brought it up.

One of my favorites is "I am the one who knocks" from Breaking Bad. I also like "f*ck you and your eyebrows. Wipe down this, b*tch" which is another quote from Breaking Bad that is said when the main character has an outburst at his car wash job lol.

vandemon777
    "My momma said never trust a catfish with a mustache". I go for the funny ones. Basically anything that comes out of Quinton Jackson's mouth