Thread: Episode 40- Recap UFC Fight For the Troops 2

Episode 40- Recap UFC Fight For the Troops 2

http://mmanuts.com/podcast/episode-4...ops-2-mmanuts/

Fight for the Troops 2 had some very exciting knockout finishes by the likes of Melvin Guillard, Matt Mitrione, and Mark Hominick. Pat Barry put it to Joey Beltran for three hard fought rounds while Matt Wiman dominated an uncharacteristically slow Cole Miller. We break down whats next for the winners and also discuss a very interesting trend on finish rates in the UFC since 1993.

I disagree on Mitrione - Cro Cop.

Seems like Cro Cop is a stepping stone to everyone now, and the thing is hes not even a good stepping stone anymore. Mitrione would beat him, not enough of a challenge. Give him someone like Struve or Rothwell for a better test.

Schaub is fighting Cro Cop, right?

Yes, that is right Gunnar, totally forgot about that. I do like Rothwell for Motrione but I think he would smash him too

I heard Matt Mitrione is fighting Kongo, although I'm not sure.
    "You better check yourself before you wreck yourself, big dicks in ya ass is bad for ya health!

Stay black!"

I love it that American sports always have events and show appreciation for the troops. I'm sure all the troops love and appreciate it.