Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sports betting on UFC

I used to bet on UFC fights online, but the trend was me losing more money than winning, so I stopped a while back. It's been well over a year since I've placed a bet on a fight.

There's no way that I would bet on a UFC fight. There's way too much potential for match fixing just like all the other sports. I don't trust anything that can be bet on and that includes the stock market.

Betting on sports is illegal in my country but there is no stringent implementation if the sport is not cricket. Never bet on UFC and don't intend to, I've seen a lot of my friends lose money on it. The Anderson Silva - Weidmann fight probably made a few people very rich and a lot of them rather poor.

Spiral,

What country are you in? I also have a lot of friends who lost money betting on UFC fights as well as several other sports. In my opinion they're all crooked to a certain extent. And that doesn't make me an idiot for still watching UFC because I admire the courage and strength of these men. They take a beating and keep coming back for more. I respect all MMA and UFC fighters for doing this.