Thread: Brock Lesnar vs Alistair Overeem - UFC 141 Main Event in HD

Brock Lesnar vs Alistair Overeem - UFC 141 Main Event in HD

I have been questioning this fight since I watched it. It was Brock's last fight in the UFC, I have a strong suspicion that he had already set up an agreement with Vince McMahon and the WWE long before this fight went down, he had no intention of returning to the UFC. Overeem did not look bad, but I don't think he is as good as he looked in this fight. Especially when you consider what happened to the Reem in his next fight against Bigfoot Silva, Overeem seems to dominate far more than he should. I'll come right out and say it, I think Brock may have fixed this fight. Or at the very least, he did not take it seriously so he didn't train like he should and basically just showed up for one last UFC payday before resuming his wrestling career.

Yeah, the way he got in close to land those knees look a little too easy if you ask me. But I'm not a muay thai or mma fighter so I wouldnt know. All I know is karate.

Man, that beating Brock took looks real painful. I don't blame him for going back to the WWE after this thrashing. I really doubt this fight was staged, Overeem has some of the most powerful strikes in the heavyweight division, a kick to the body from the reem could put any fighter down.