Thread: Fukushima

Trellum

Fukushima

The fukushima disaster took place back in march 2011, but it seems everyone has forgotten about it. Yes, even myself. It wasn't I read an article yesterday about how the sea stars were dying from mysterious disease that turned them into white goo. Well, scientists aren't very sure of what is causing it, and i seems to be affecting a lot starfish now more than ever... almost the 60% of their population all over the west coast.

It seems this could be caused by the radiation coming from Fukushima. Seems we have received a whooping 73% of that radiation... according to Michio Kaku, Professor of Theoretical Physics at the City College of New York. So, feeling so bad I ate fish 5 times this year, just now the radiation just hit the west coast! Seems our food is contaminated, at least everything coming from the sea.

What makes matters worse is the fact the Fukushima nuclear plant is still bleeding radioactive waste... no idea when they will control t. Meanwhile the US government has gone silent and doesn't want to admit we are screwed.

Read more here: http://www.silverdoctors.com/36-sign...he-west-coast/

jefferzbooboo
    Quote Originally Posted by Trellum View Post
    The fukushima disaster took place back in march 2011, but it seems everyone has forgotten about it. Yes, even myself. It wasn't I read an article yesterday about how the sea stars were dying from mysterious disease that turned them into white goo. Well, scientists aren't very sure of what is causing it, and i seems to be affecting a lot starfish now more than ever... almost the 60% of their population all over the west coast.

It seems this could be caused by the radiation coming from Fukushima. Seems we have received a whooping 73% of that radiation... according to Michio Kaku, Professor of Theoretical Physics at the City College of New York. So, feeling so bad I ate fish 5 times this year, just now the radiation just hit the west coast! Seems our food is contaminated, at least everything coming from the sea.

What makes matters worse is the fact the Fukushima nuclear plant is still bleeding radioactive waste... no idea when they will control t. Meanwhile the US government has gone silent and doesn't want to admit we are screwed.

Read more here: http://www.silverdoctors.com/36-sign...he-west-coast/
    You must remember with Michio Kaku that he's a theoretical physicist. He says some pretty crazy and off the wall shit.

Trellum
    Not only him has spoken about that, but other experts as well. The danger is quite real, it's a fact that plant is still leaking radioactive material into the pacific ocean. I guess the government doesn't want to cause any panic, not like they can do much about the fact they've already detected radionuclides in fish caught all over the west coast. They're working on fixing the issue in Fukushima, but that operation could go wrong any moment.