Thread: Random science about human tears

gdp94

Random science about human tears

mikka254
    I guess that now that they have discovered and invented everything they are just studying stuff that is already there or no one cares about just to make use of the lab equipment.

This experiment has shades of comparison to Dr. Masaru Emoto's study that showed the effect of various sounds in connection to shapes in frozen microscopic water.

It should be noted for scientific accuracy, that neither of these studies have been reproduced or confirmed outside of the solely responsible laboratories.
    "When they took away headbutts, I had to learn some skills." - Mark Coleman
    "I was doing this when the prize was going to jail, not winning belts." - Tank Abbott

Rob
    Looks like a bunch of construction to me lol

Trellum
    Awesome! Those look so psychedelic! I felt like I was looking at some kind of psychedelic painting in black and white. Truly beautiful! It's of my understanding that each tear looks different, but the ones caused by certain emotions or under certain circumstance have a similar pattern, like for example the ones caused by sadness?

Trellum
    Quote Originally Posted by ATyger View Post
    This experiment has shades of comparison to Dr. Masaru Emoto's study that showed the effect of various sounds in connection to shapes in frozen microscopic water.

It should be noted for scientific accuracy, that neither of these studies have been reproduced or confirmed outside of the solely responsible laboratories.
    The all look like very unique snowflakes under a microscope! Truly fascinating! Thanks for sharing! It reminded me of this: