Thread: Cool Disney-theme graffiti

gdp94

Cool Disney-theme graffiti

Trellum
    Awesome! I watched this when I was really young and was like wow, funny how Disney stories back then used to teach a morale. Now Disney movies are so superficial and shallow, IMO. No wonder younger generations are the way they are now.

Superficial and shallow?

I don't agree with that assessment, but you're allowed to make it.
    "When they took away headbutts, I had to learn some skills." - Mark Coleman
    "I was doing this when the prize was going to jail, not winning belts." - Tank Abbott

Trellum
    Atyger, everyone person has a different opinion, what it might look light blue to you might look like a darker shade to me and to others. To me the new Disney films are shallow and superficial compared to previous ones Disney produced. As you said we are all entitled to our own opinion. You are allowed not to agree with my assessment

I can't look at movies like Enchanted, Tangled, and Frozen and comes to the conclusion of superficial and shallow.
    "When they took away headbutts, I had to learn some skills." - Mark Coleman
    "I was doing this when the prize was going to jail, not winning belts." - Tank Abbott

Rob
    Older disney movies and also other animations on a whole were better back in the day, they're still good now but I think a couple steps down.

mikka254
    Are you sure that's grafitti and not a sticker?

mikka254
    Quote Originally Posted by ATyger View Post
    I can't look at movies like Enchanted, Tangled, and Frozen and comes to the conclusion of superficial and shallow.
    And the story lines are too similar. It's better to stick with the original disney movies.

mikka254
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Older disney movies and also other animations on a whole were better back in the day, they're still good now but I think a couple steps down.
    That's for sure. It's just improved animation, but it's not even that interesting. The days of when I was young, the movies back then were amazing. like 101 dalmations. I even had disney themed back packs. These days, if I see the new disney movies I simply turn off the TV.