Thread: Top Documentary Films: What Happened to Chernobyl After The Explosion

Trellum

Top Documentary Films: What Happened to Chernobyl After The Explosion

Ever since I first learn about this terrible catastrophe I have wanted to find out more. I found this amazing documentary just today and couldn't stop watching it. I guess you can tell I like documentaries! Just think about all the radiation that was released into the environment that day? Specially in Europe! This disaster affected so many lives, I truly hope something like this never happens again.

PS: DON'T pay attention to the thumbnail picture of this documentary, I promise the documentary isn't as gruesome as that picture! This is actually a very professional documentary from a very scientific perspective. NO gruesome images.
    Last edited by Trellum; 05-05-2014 at 10:06 PM.

Best documentaries that I've watched (in no particular order)

Blackfish
    Bronies
    Done the Impossible
    Katy Perry: Part of Me
    Sick
    65_Redroses
    Beyond the Myth

Series based documentaries:

Long way Down
    Long way Round
    A Idiot Abroad
    Steven Fry in America

Enjoy.
    "When they took away headbutts, I had to learn some skills." - Mark Coleman
    "I was doing this when the prize was going to jail, not winning belts." - Tank Abbott

Trellum
    Thank you I will check those out!!!1 I love documentaries, specially those based in big events or anything that has to do with science Thanks for sharing, definitely worth taking a look! By the way, was the Kate Perry one that interesting? I've always had the feeling that woman is much more than just a pretty face, am I wrong?

She's a doll. I actually went into it not liking her, but seeing her drive and charisma was refreshing... now I'm a huge fan.

And, if you like science stuff, please check out the original Cosmos (Carl Sagan) and the new and "improved" Cosmos (Neil Degrass-Tyson). You won't be sorry.
    "When they took away headbutts, I had to learn some skills." - Mark Coleman
    "I was doing this when the prize was going to jail, not winning belts." - Tank Abbott

Trellum
    Wow, really? I really think she is a very charismatic person, but did you also wonder why she married Russel Brand? Of all the men out there she had to chose him, lol. The guy Courtney Love rejected because according to her he is too ''musky'', all I could think was: ''ouch!''. Because when you are rejected by Courtney Love... you know you have hit the bottom, poor dude. Uncool she went pubic about that, a big no no!

Thanks I will check that one out!