Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You've Been Eating Watermelon Wrong

Trellum

You've Been Eating Watermelon Wrong

I've been following this guy's videos and I must say some of them really amazing! Here is one in which he suggests a way better way to eating watermelon! Hehehe! i didn't like eat watermelon at all when I was a kid because I never liked the sticky sensation on my skin. Very interesting and simple trick, just watch it.

Watermelon is my favorite fruit. Thanks for the link!
    "When they took away headbutts, I had to learn some skills." - Mark Coleman
    "I was doing this when the prize was going to jail, not winning belts." - Tank Abbott

Trellum
    You are welcome! I can't believe I had never thought of trying this, lol. It's so simple... yet so genius!! I will definitely try it next time... I was dicing the watermelon up until now, but I think this way is more enjoyable.

I always cut the watermelon in half, and ice cream scoop out the half, putting the melon balls back into the rind (which is now a bowl). Always worked for me, but this is ingenious if you have to share with guests.
    "I was doing this when the prize was going to jail, not winning belts." - Tank Abbott

Rob
    Wow, I'm definitely gonna try that the next time I'm gonna eat a watermelon. No more going to waste on my face or anywhere else.

mikka254
    Are you guys serious? I know we said these are random posts but watermelon?

Quote Originally Posted by mikka254 View Post
    Watermelon is serious business. Yes, it is random, and yes that is welcomed here on the forums. Has been since 2011 when I joined, and will always be until Ingo or Matt say otherwise. So either enjoy the Russian's video in the OP (he has a lot of similar and equally funny life hacks) and keep any negativity to a minimum. Thanks.

Trellum
    Quote Originally Posted by ATyger View Post
    I always cut the watermelon in half, and ice cream scoop out the half, putting the melon balls back into the rind (which is now a bowl). Always worked for me, but this is ingenious if you have to share with guests.
    Yeah, exactly I used to do it like you did as well, but I got a bit lazy. It's a really nice way to eat watermelon tho, specially for the kids! Haven't eaten watermelon in a while, I remember I ate it almost daily the whole summer and spring... two years in a row! Won't be eating that for a while, that's for sure.

Trellum
    Quote Originally Posted by mikka254 View Post
    Yeah, watermelon, corn, cantaloupe... whatever you need :P But seriously, this is the misc section of the forum, so as ATyger said is completely ok to post this kind of videos here. Isn't like I posted a hello kitty video on here or anything, so calm down and enjoy that little life hack Life is to sort to sweat the small stuff.

Trellum
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Wow, I'm definitely gonna try that the next time I'm gonna eat a watermelon. No more going to waste on my face or anywhere else.
    Anywhere else, Rob? Like for example your neck? :P Because that has actually happened to me in the past, loll. Yup, I got watermelon all over my face and running down my face right to my neck. Yuck! Glad you found it useful!