Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are you playing now?

Trellum

What are you playing now?

Hey guys! I'd like to know what you guys are playing right now. I must admit that right now I'm not playing anything, but as soon as I get the time to do so, I will definitely play the second season of the walking dead game, as well as the 400 days one. I've been waiting so long to finally get my hands on those two! I am so looking forward to that! I actually plan to do it in a few months... after watching a walking dead marathon with my SO.

Rob
    I'm playing GTA V right now, great game!

Trellum
    GTA V? I heard only wonderful things about that game! Haven't played it yet, but will definitely do it once I get the time to do it. It's amazing how this game has changed (for good). Can't wait to play it. Have you played the newest Bioshock game?

I am in the process of playing Mass Effect, Bioshock, and The Walking Dead. And I am waiting for the steam summer sale to get all the sequels.
    "When they took away headbutts, I had to learn some skills." - Mark Coleman
    "I was doing this when the prize was going to jail, not winning belts." - Tank Abbott

Trellum
    Yay, the walking dead season 1? Don't forget to get 400 days! Man, I enjoyed that game so much (season 1), 400 days was ok, it was too short but it still was very good!

Yeah, I have both season 1 and 400 days. I've seen all of season 2 on LP's (Youtube), but I can't wait until I get it to play myself.
    "I was doing this when the prize was going to jail, not winning belts." - Tank Abbott

teabwoimma
    Right now I have been playing GTA 5 and NBA 2k14. I have been having tremendous amounts of fun playing both. GTA 5 is a really cool game and I will tell you that it is one game that I have never regretted getting. I have finished the game already but it was so good that I started it from the beginning again.

Trellum
    Awesome! In your opinion... do you think 400 days can't compare to season one? I felt like the latter was a way shorter game, don't you think? Can't wait to get my hands on season 2. By the way... on season one, did you side with Lily or Kenny?

I don't think it's meant to compare. It's was marketed as an in-between and it relies on the player enjoying Daryl and his kind of people.

As to season 1, I sided with Kenny. I'm a father, so I sided with the father. Lilly wasn't all bad, but I just never cared for her... or her father.

Trellum
    I sided with Kenny as well, i never liked Lily or her dad, she had quite an attitude, didn't she? Same with her dad, lol. He was so rude and just not likable at all, not a hard choice at all if you ask me. It was fun to see how the game changed when I tried the second time and picked Lily.