Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are you playing now?

secondhandsaint
    I'm playing GTA V myself! Really liking the online system, and I have to say I'm surprised at how good the story is. Whenever I asked about the story of the game, everyone told me it was so-so. But I have to say that I've really liked it so far!

mikka254
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I'm playing GTA V right now, great game!
    You know, I don't know anyone who has ever finished GTA V.

Trellum
    Quote Originally Posted by secondhandsaint View Post
    I'm playing GTA V myself! Really liking the online system, and I have to say I'm surprised at how good the story is. Whenever I asked about the story of the game, everyone told me it was so-so. But I have to say that I've really liked it so far!
    I haven't played that yet, but I was seeing my cousin playing it the other day! I actually the game looked quite good! I will definitely give it a chance, since I have played all the other games of that franchise, but lately I haven't had the time or cash to do so.

Trellum
    Quote Originally Posted by ATyger View Post
    Yeah, I have both season 1 and 400 days. I've seen all of season 2 on LP's (Youtube), but I can't wait until I get it to play myself.
    I totally get you! I feel the same for that game, but i haven't watched a lot videos of that game yet, because I'm aware YouTube is full of a lot spoilers already. I already know of some, don't want to ruin my experience even more by watching more videos of the game over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Trellum View Post
    I totally get you! I feel the same for that game, but i haven't watched a lot videos of that game yet, because I'm aware YouTube is full of a lot spoilers already. I already know of some, don't want to ruin my experience even more by watching more videos of the game over there.
    I don't mind spoilers as long as I go in intending to see them. But I totally understand when other's don't want the game to be ruined for them.
    "When they took away headbutts, I had to learn some skills." - Mark Coleman
    "I was doing this when the prize was going to jail, not winning belts." - Tank Abbott

Trellum
    I've done that as well Not very often but I have. Just the other day I watched one by ''mistake'', I didn't stop watching it when I should, so i continued, lol. Ah well, will be playing that soon!