Thread: What movies are you looking forward to watching this year?

Trellum

What movies are you looking forward to watching this year?

Let's talk about the movies we are looking forward to watching this year! I for one feel so eager to watch the next Hobbit movie. It seems there will be other cool marvel movies this year as well, not so excited about those, but definitely watch the next Thor movie.

I'm a big fan of horror movies, but it seems this year there won't be anything worth watching, unless you are into remakes. Wish they'd come up with something new already! What movies are you looking forward to watching this year?

Fast 7, Guardians of the Galaxy, Spiderman 2, Captain America 2, etc... I am a huge fan of the large scale epic movies. I tend to stumble into the smaller artsy works in due time.
    "When they took away headbutts, I had to learn some skills." - Mark Coleman
    "I was doing this when the prize was going to jail, not winning belts." - Tank Abbott

Trellum
    Looking forward to watching spider man 2 as well, I was very close to watching it today and the last week, but several things got in the way. I might watch it the next week. I really hope so! I already watched the captain America one, btw, I loved it! I really recommend it!

wanderingwildman
    With risk of being scorned, I actually saw The Other Women yesterday. It is a total chick flick. I still really enjoyed it. Let the abuse begin

Rob
    I'm looking forward to watching the neighbors and a million ways to die in the west. They both look really good

Trellum
    Awesome! I have heard about the neighbors one, but haven't heard about the ''a million ways to die in the west'' one. What is that movie about? Who is staring in it? I might google it later I just watched Godzilla and I'm looking for another good flick to watch this weekend.

Trellum
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderingwildman View Post
    With risk of being scorned, I actually saw The Other Women yesterday. It is a total chick flick. I still really enjoyed it. Let the abuse begin
    Hahahaha, no prob at all!! I haven't watched that one... I just checked YouTube and the trailer for this movie is right there, haven't watched it, but I have heard about that film. If I'm not mistaken Niki Minaj is staring it? Or I am wrong?