Thread: Mike Russow On Spectacular Knockouts, Submissions And His Upcoming Fight With John Ma

Mike Russow On Spectacular Knockouts, Submissions And His Upcoming Fight With John Ma

http://mmanuts.com/interviews/mike-r...h-john-madsen/

MMANUTS.COM sits down with UFC Heavyweight Mike Russow to discuss his upcoming fight with John Madsen at UFC Fight Night Seattle on March 26th, how his training camp has been going, and his amazing comeback knockout over Todd Duffee at UFC 114.

Awesome, can't wait for more. Great seeing ya interviewing more and more fighters Ingo.

Great interview!!!

thanks guys

Really nice interview, exciting fighter too. Looking forward to more from both.

A Chicago police officer? I would hate to commit a crime anywhere near Chi Town.

Also, why didn't that interviewer sit in that chair on the left?

That was a crazy knock out, Mike Russow looks like hes in a lot better shape since the Duffee fight. Looks like its gonna be a good heavyweight fight.

I could be wrong but isn't it Jon Madsen?

I did not know he broke his arm! I saw him flinch and I knew something had happened but he powered through. That was one of the best fights!

The interview is very well executed. I love the professionalism and the fact that the questions you ask are actually informative rather than just pure bullshit (many others do exactly that and it pisses me off). Please keep doing the great job!