Thread: Podcast only topics! Read this before you post!

Podcast only topics! Read this before you post!

Please keep this section for Podcast only topics. All other threads will be deleted or moved.

darkenveloped
    Just a reminder Strikeforce is free this weekend so tune in, Luke Rockhold representing my my hometown, this guy is top 3 in the world and people don't even know it yet. You'll see.

King Mo'

“Luke is cool, but he’s kind of like a fake Ken doll,” Lawal said he thought at the time. “I can’t wait until when I spar with Luke. I’m going to smash him.”

Lawal quickly got his wish to practice with Rockhold. It just didn’t go as expected. Rockhold was the one smashing.

Lawal recalled getting wobbled when Rockhold landed a head kick. The whole experience, according to Lawal, was humbling.

“I got beat up,” Lawal said. “I was like, ‘what the hell?’ I had to change a lot because I got exposed.”

darkenveloped
    Oh and I agree with Matt, Brazil all day. For UFC 142 card, every fight.

Thanks for the reminder almost forgot to set my TiVo
    Quote Originally Posted by darkenveloped View Post
    Just a reminder Strikeforce is free this weekend so tune in, Luke Rockhold representing my my hometown, this guy is top 3 in the world and people don't even know it yet. You'll see.

King Mo'

“Luke is cool, but he’s kind of like a fake Ken doll,” Lawal said he thought at the time. “I can’t wait until when I spar with Luke. I’m going to smash him.”

Lawal quickly got his wish to practice with Rockhold. It just didn’t go as expected. Rockhold was the one smashing.

Lawal recalled getting wobbled when Rockhold landed a head kick. The whole experience, according to Lawal, was humbling.

“I got beat up,” Lawal said. “I was like, ‘what the hell?’ I had to change a lot because I got exposed.”