Thread: Episode 46-UFC 127 Recap and UFC Live: Sanchez vs. Kampmann/Strikeforce: Henderson vs

Episode 46-UFC 127 Recap and UFC Live: Sanchez vs. Kampmann/Strikeforce: Henderson vs

http://mmanuts.com/podcast/episode-4...eview-mmanuts/

Our longest episode ever!!!

We recap UFC 127: Penn vs Fitch and preview UFC on Versus: Sanchez vs. Kampmann and Strikeforce: Henderson vs. Feijao.

Metalfan91
    My study hall in school is an hour and twenty minutes, so this fit in just perfectly. lol

rambo
    Awesome episode! I was thinking the same thing about Noke with the arrow shaved in his chest hair. I've seen rednecks at the beach who do that with sunblock, with the arrow pointing down, pretty classy touch. The discussion about Bisping and his assholeness was spot on. A Sonnen-Bisping fight could be the best back and forth shit talking ever. Oh, and thanks for reminding me about the Kampman-Sanchez fight. I was watching the podcast just as the fights were ending, but I DVR'd the replay so I can watch it tonite. On a side note about Matt, with him growing the chops, he's about a dead ringer for the lead singer of Godsmack. Good luck in your upcoming fights and I can't wait for the Shogun-Jones preview.

Shogun Jones should be epic, I think Matt and I really disagree on this one so it should be fun to discuss this one.

Mark
    Don't see how you can hate on Fitch, look at BJs face at the end of round 3. Fitch also tied the MMA record for most strikes, I believe. Are you guys GSP fans? Cause its pretty much the same stuff.

I am ok with GSP he tries to finish sometimes, though not so much lately. Fitch just grinds guys and never goes for the finish.